Re: For Sale: John Deere 4020

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by f byers What's the price? on June 25, 2001 at 20:21:10:

In Reply to: For Sale: John Deere 4020 posted by Lawrence Vandervalk on May 14, 2001 at 22:30:58:

: For Sale: 1966 John Deere 4020 LPG Standard tractor.
: s.n.SNT222R134634R This is an exceptional tractor which I purchased in 1998 from the original owner. The tractor now has 2400 ORIGINAL hours. The tractor has a factory installed cab,no 3 point, non-adjustable front axle. 23.1x30 rear tires 1100x16 fronts. 540 and 1000 rpm PTO. I also have the factory fenders and dust shields if someone would rather it didn't have a cab. I have been told that production numbers of these standard 4020 LPG tractors were "193"
: I WOULD like someone to verify that information because it was given to me by a fella who collects the propane Deere's. and I have just taken his word on that.
: The tractor is located in Canada, about 100 miles from Shelby ,Montanna I have shipped tractors prior to the U.S. and would welcome any interested parties to call those people I have dealt with in the past. Freight would be handled by "ROADEX" They have a spottless record with work they have done for me and are very reasonable. If freight is to be handled by another carrier I will not ship unless I have a written document stating that the tractor will not be reloaded after it leaves my farm.
: Pictures are available through the regular postal service unless I can get my son to scan them. The price of the tractor is 10,000 USD's Hopefully this price will eliminate someone who is just interested in reselling it and still reasonable for someone who wants a very nice original 4020
: Respectfully
: Lawrence Vandervalk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ]