Re: 276 9030 tv140 bi directional tractors

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Paul Stearns on March 19, 2001 at 22:12:51:

In Reply to: 276 9030 tv140 bi directional tractors posted by danny buckner on July 12, 2000 at 22:30:10:

: would like to know how you like yours or of any problems you have had with them. am wanting to push and pull mower-con. in rolling hills.

I am presently using a TV140 as a swather w/a 15' MacDon Header and the MacDon adapter kit. I operate it in some pretty steep ground in the Palouse country of E. Washington and N. Idaho. The tractor has adaquate power for the hills here. Not sure how it would work w/an extra header behind it. Guessing that if your hills are just rolling it should be OK. The tractor has handled every job we've tried w/it quite well, WHEN IT RUNS! Ours has been broke down as much as it has been running. Thank god for warranties, and an understanding dealer. New Holland has been full of promises but no real action that has made this a dependable machine so far. This is the handiest little tractor I've ever been around ... and the most troublesome. Name a problem and I've probably had it. Hydraulics, electrical, Hydro's, Radiator, Air cleaner, Roof leaking, alternator problems, etc. I sure hope they get this thing fixed and dependable very soon. I'm running out of time and patience quickly!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ]