Re: DR Mower, DR Trimmer Mower, DR Brush Mower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim on May 30, 2003 at 20:12:44:

In Reply to: DR Mower, DR Trimmer Mower, DR Brush Mower posted by Fred on January 21, 2003 at 10:53:29:

I bought a used DR Trimmer Mower, it had many parts worn out. I ordered new parts, when they didn't arrive when promised, they shipped another set of the parts i had ordered. Both orders arrived. I offered to send one back, they said to keep it. I was charged for only one order.

I bought a Brush Mower, the big 14 hp electric start. I have used it many hours and it does a fantastic job! I have STEEP hills on my property that it climbs up with ease. It does well on everything up to about 1". The chain came loose and I couldn't adjust it. When I called them, they said that it had been a problem and they had come up with a fix. They shipped new parts that modified the original design with easy to follow instructions. There was no charge for the parts or shipping. I am pleased with the products and the service. I don't need anymore equipment of this type but if I did, I would go to them first.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ]