Re: 1954 Farmall Super A Tractor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by carroll on December 30, 2002 at 14:58:36:

In Reply to: 1954 Farmall Super A Tractor posted by Amy Winkler on July 17, 2002 at 09:56:21:

dear amy tractor sounds old and used alot. HOW WAS THE TRACTOR USED/ DOES IT RUN/ ARE THE FENDERS DAMAGED/ DOES IT HAVE 2 WHEELS CLOSE TOGETHER IN THE FRONT/ DO THE REAR TIRES LOOK GOOD WITHOUT CUTS/ IS THE PAINT DULL OR BRIGHT RED/ IS THE BATTRY AND BATTRY BOX IN GOOD SHAPE. this would have alot to do with the price. I suspect the tractor itself was not used in parades. this would determin the value of the tractor. GOOD LUCK. Carroll:
: I am wondering if anyone can help me get a handle on what my Dad's tractor is worth.... It is an unrestored 1954 Super A tractor, with a plow, a tiller and something that looks like it has wings on the back, and saw blades on the front.... I would like to sell the tractor and accessories, but I am not sure where to even start! He thought it was worth about $3,000 with the accessories. Do you have any helpful hints about pricing ect? I am in NH. Thanks for your help, Amy Winkler

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ]