assistance

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NGADA NANCY on December 02, 2002 at 05:50:38:

In Reply to: engine kit for a BTD8 international bulldozer posted by Mark Horrocks on September 28, 2002 at 23:54:18:

URGENT ATTE;CEO

DEAR SIR,

WITH DUE RESPECT AND HUMANITY.I WRITE YOU THIS LETTER WHICH I BELIEVE WOULD BE OF A GREAT INTEREST TO YOU.YOUR CONTACT CAME TO ME THROUGH YOUR COUNTRY TRADE JOURNAL IN WORLD TRADE CENTER (W.T.C) BANGKOK THAILAND. I WAS CONVINCED AS TO SOLICIT FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ASISTANCE AFTER READING YOUR PROFILE.
I AM MRS NANCY NGADA FROM REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA, A WIFE OF LATE DR JULIO NGADA OF THE BLESSED MEMORY.MY LATE HUSBAND WAS THE SECOND IN COMMAND TO GEN SAVIMBI WHO WAS THE LEADER OF THE LIBERATION ARMY FROM THE NORTHERN SIDE OF MY COUNTRY ANGOLA . MY LATE HUSBAND WAS IN CHARGE OF PURCHASING ARMS AND AMUNITIONS FOR THE REBEL GROUP BECAUSE OF HIS VAST CONNECTIONS ABROAD.
IN COURSE OF THE WAR,MY LATE HUSBAND WAS SENT TO LIBYA AND MOSCOW TO PURCHASE ARMS AND AMUNITIONS VALUED OF (ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS ) OF THIS TRANSACTION MY HUSBAND WAS ABLE TO DIVERT THE SUM OF $15,500.000 (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ) TO A PRIVATE SECURITY TRUST ORGANIZATIONS IN BANGKOK THAILAND THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC MEANS. THE CONSIGNMENT WAS DEPOSITED AS A FAMILY TREASURE AND NOT AS MONEY SO AS NOT TO LET SECURITY TRUST TO KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT, BUT THE REAL CONTENT IS CASH.MY LATE HUSBAND TOLD ME THAT HE TOOK THE ACTION BECAUSE HE STRONGLY BELIEVES THAT THEY CAN NEVER WIN THE WAR.RIGHT NOW AS I,M WRITING TO YOU THE UNITED NATION HAS PLACED A TOTAL SANCTION TO THE REBEL MOVEMENTS KNOWN AS (UNITA).
WHEN GEN SAVIMBI FOUND OUT THAT MY LATE HUSBAND SHORT CHANGES HIM ON THE PURCHASE OF ARMS, HE TRICKLY RECALLED HIM FROM ABROAD,AND HE WAS ARRESTED AND ON COURSE OF HIS TRIAL HE WAS SHORT AND KILLED BY THE SAVIMBI,S AGENTS, I BECAME A WIDOW OVER NIGHT,HELPLESS SITUATION WITHOUT A PARTNER.
TWO DAYS BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE MANAGED TO SNEAK OUT A WRITTEN MESSAGE INFORMING ME ABOUT THE MONEY WHICH HE HAVE DEPOSITED TO THE SECURITY ORGANIZATIONS HERE IN THAILAND, HE INSTRUCTED ME TO TAKE OUT MY TWO SONS AND MOVE OUT OF ANGOLA IMMEDIATELY. AFTER THE DEATH OF MY LATE HUSBAND,MY TWO SONS AND I HAVE TO ESCAPE TO COTE D,IVOIRE IN WEST AFRICA WHERE WE ARE AS ASSYLUM SEEKERS.THE NAME OF MY FIRST SON IS CLIFF NGADA, WE ARE UNDER HIDING,BECAUSE OF THE TREAT OF GEN SAVIMBI TO EXTERMINATE MY FAMILY.
ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS TO ASSIST ME TO BRING OUT THIS FUND FROM THE TRUST COMPANY. BECAUSE OF MY REFUGEE STATUS, I MUST NEED A FOREIGN PARTNER TO BRING OUT THE MONEY. MY FAMILY AND I HAVE AGREED TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE PERCENTAGE OF 20% FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND ALL THE EXPENSES INCURED BY BOTH PARTIES WILL BE REBUSE BACK AT THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION ALL THE INFORMATION REGARDING TO THE DEPOSIT IS WITH ME.
IF THIS PROPOSAL APPEALS TO YOU,KINDLY CONTACT MY SON ON THIS TELEPHONE NUMBER 66-90297429 FOR MORE INFORMATION. YOUR SECURITY IS HIGHLY GRANTED HERE IN THAILAND.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION .

BEST REGARDS
MRS NANCY NGADA.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL: