HUGE lot of Old Farm Equipment!! PLUS!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michelle on July 28, 2002 at 12:28:46:

Hi, I dont know if you can help me or not, but I thought Id give it a try. My name is Michelle, and I live in Jacksonville,Florida. Just today my husband and I came across some really nice ( and reasonably priced) old farm implements, tools, cream seperators, tools etc. They are in very good condition, the McCormick Deering Cream Seperator, even has the original color and original labels. The gentleman that has this machine has a whole barn full of antique machines similar to this. Lots of plows, tools, planters,corn shuckers,just tons of this old Farm memorablia that I know is very collectible. We actually collect Farm Tractors (Real and Toy!) Anyways, what I wondering do you know the value of this Separator? He's only asking $75 for this, ( actually most everything he has he's only asking that much for)and was wondering is it worth at least that? And do you happen to know of any other farm type antiques like that that are valuable? Like Names or brands? There is so much its unreal! And whats also nice is that he has everything labled with a hang tag to tell you what it is. Even with all that his prices still seem reasonable. The are moving, and he has to empty out his yard and barn VERY SOON! So if anyone out there cas assist me with any advise as what to look for or buy, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks again
Michelle

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Used Farm Equipment Message Board ]